Noise from the keyboard is much more annoying than anything else. People may take lots of steps to reduce the noise, but they are failed. So, what is the right method to reduce the noise from the keyboards? You can consider the best foam for keyboard not ordinary to dampen the noise.
To keep in mind your pain, I will share the 6 best products that are ready to provide you with a maximum noise-damping solution. So, I would love to recommend you to check out the following article and products reviews to get the best one.
If You Want a Quick List, Check Our Top 6 Suggestions Below
A quick list is always beneficial for a person to consider the best product. This quick list is not different because it also helps you get a clear concept about the keyboard’s foam I collected for you. So, let’s check out the following list.
Best Foam for Keyboard Reviews Of 2022
1. GOKA keyboard bottom echo noise absorption soundproofing memory-foam for Cherry MX Custom Mechanical Keyboard
This GOKA is a sound damping foam that means you will be able to absorption noise when you are using the keyboard. We know that a mechanical or normal keyboard produces much noise, which is annoying, and sometimes feels disappointed to use the keyboard.
The manufacturer offers the customers this high-quality memory foam to solve the noise problem. It is easy to integrate inside of the keyboard. The product is fitted to a typical 104-key-full keyboard size. Or you can also consider this noise-damping foam for the best 65% keyboard.
In short, it has basically come with 0.4-inches thick which easily anchor with any kind of keyboard. You will also customize this foam for your keyboard. But, it would help if you kept in mind that the foam is not taken overheated problem which you need to keep in mind.
- The users welcome this foam for their keyboard to cancel the noise. They strongly believe that this foam is easy to anchor and also comes with strong features.
- Some of the customers complain that this foam for a keyboard is not much better because of its less temperature taking.
2. SilverStone Technology EPDM Sound Dampening Foam
The next keyboard foam is SilverStone which has satisfied the customers for a long-time. It is one of the best foam for keyboard cases because of its strong noise absorption function. The manufacturer used EPDM technology, which can provide the customers a lasting performance.
Unlike the above keyboard foam, this one comes with a heat pack facility that means your keyboard doesn’t get any harm when it produces extreme heat. On the other hand, you can easily use this foam for your keyboard without thinking about its cleaning process.
You may be happy to hear that it is easy to assemble. The perfect installation manual allows you to hassle-free install the foam. It is true that the product is waterproof, which means your keyboard becomes safe if the keyboard falls into the water.
- The customers like this product because of its EPDM and heat pack. They think that their keyboard is now noise-free and heat-free, which is truly much better.
- Though the customers love using this product, they think it is tricky enough to remove or fold the keypad without using any tools.
3. Switch Sound Dampeners Sheet Soft Landing Pads Dimple Foam Sponge
This is my third foam for a sheet keyboard and is capable of switching sound dampness. If you are looking for the best sound dampening foams for a keyboard that can protect the keyboard from heat, you may not avoid this awesome keyboard foam or sheet.
Moreover, this product comes with a 1.5mm positioning plate used in most silencer pads. You can also use the hotplug to use this sheet. The construction of this product comes with high-quality material, which is also provided you with durable performance.
You can install the keyboard on both sides between the installation, the PCB, and the steel plate. According to my experience, this foam comes with strong portable features because of its compact and other sizes. Note it is a full-size keyboard foam.
- The customers strongly believe that this keyboard comes with a hassle-free performance and installation process. They found an all-rounder performer for their keyboard.
- A number of customers complain that this foam sheet is not adjustable for all of the keyboards because of its perfect measurement and compact design.
4. Isolate It!: Sorbothane Acoustic & Vibration Damping Film 40 Duro
It is one of the best keyboard foams for vibration. When your keyboard produces vibration, and you need to reduce or damp the vibration, you can check out its A to Z features to clear your confusion. So, let’s discuss in detail this awesome keyboard foam.
First of all, this foam comes with high-performance Ultra-Soft Polyurethane construction, which makes this unit durable and waterproof. Secondly, the foam comes with heat-treat technology, which means your keyboard become safe when it comes to extreme heat condition.
Finally, this foam is awesome for hassle-free installation. To install the foam with your keyboard, you will discover a perfect user manual. However, the foam is capable of reducing up to 12.5 dB noise. There are plenty of advantages you will discover from this keyboard foam.
- Most of the customers love to use this product because they find it impressive to hassle-free assemble. They also love its high noise reduction system.
- It is hard enough to find a single major problem from this foam for the keyboard. But, the customers think that the installation manual is not suitable for a beginner person.
5. Keyboard Switch Sound Dampeners Sheet Silencer Foam Silencer Pad for Mechanical Keyboard
This Sumgsn keyboard foam is capable of reducing the sound from your keyboard’s keys. It takes the noise inside of the foam so that you don’t discover any annoying noise. So, are you ready to break down all of the features of this keyboard foam? If yes, you can check out the following section.
Similarly, the foam is made of high-quality material and solid construction, which helps the customers use this product for a long-time. So, if you think that you need a keyboard foam damper that allows you to waterproof, weatherproof, temperature-free performance, you may not escape from this foam.
What next? The foam is easy to clean and anchor. You can easily remove and install the foam. But, some of the customers told me that it needs an expert person to anchor the foam inside of the keyboard. I hope that this information is enough for you to clear your confusion.
- The users like this product because of its high-performance and compact design. They also think that it can protect the keyboard from heat and, of course, reduce maximum noise.
- Some customers are frustrated about using this product because of its unclear installation process and some other minor problems.
6. RUNJRX Keyboard Switch Pads Poron Foam
Do you have a hot-swap keyboard that needs to reduce noise but doesn’t use any tools? You can check out these RUNJRX keyboard switch pads. It is not a pad for the whole keyboard because of its single switch pad. Don’t worry; it is 100% capable of reducing the noise from the keys.
Moreover, these awesome keyboard pads are suitable for reducing noise and allow you to use these pads for a long time. Each of the pads comes with a strong installation process, which means it doesn’t move when you press the keys.
The product is made of Poron high-density memory foam to provide customers with satisfactory service. According to my experience, it is an affordable price switch pad, but you should compare the features of this product with the price.
- Undoubtedly, this product has an incredible feature to protect the keyboard from heat and reduce maximum noise when pressing the keys.
- The minority of the customers were disappointed to use this product because of its single pad. They think that it is hassle enough to install the pad, which takes much time.
What Is the Purpose of Keyboard Foam?
The main purpose of the keyboard foam is to reduce the noise level from the keys. Most people use keyboard foam to reduce the noise level. On the other hand, a number of customers also use the foam because of protecting the keyboard from heat.
If you want to focus only on your work, that means you also need to reduce the vibration. A keyboard foam is also capable of reducing vibration. There are plenty of advantages you will discover from keyboard foam.
Silicone vs. Foam Keyboard
Silicone and foam are two different materials. Both are capable of reducing noise and vibration and providing maximum comfort. But a silicone material is tricky enough to apply for a switch because of its moving situation. On the other hand, silicone material is strong enough to use.
Similarly, the foam material is perfect for use in switches or keys. The foam is capable of reducing more noise than silicone material. Overall, the foam is one of the best options for reducing noise, vibration, and temperature than silicone material.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: What type of foam is best for keyboards?
Answer: You can consider memory foam or polythene foam for your keyboard. A polythene or memory foam can reduce vibration, noise, and heat so that you can easily use the keyboard in any kind of situation.
Q: How thick should your keyboard foam be?
Answer: It depends on product to product and keyboard to keyboard. But it would be the best option for you to use 0.4-inches thickness foam for your keyboard. You can also use more thickness based on your keyboard size.
Q: How do I dampen my keyboard?
Answer: You can use a foam or sheet to dampen the keyboard. Only a foam or sheet is capable of dampening the noise and vibration. So, without thinking anymore, you can use foam or other elements to dampen the keyboard.
Q: What is PCB foam for?
Answer: PCB foam means something to go inside the keyboard’s PCB plate. Some people also think that it is a mute object used for the keyboard.
Q: How thick should PE foam be for keyboard?
Answer: The straightforward answer is 1mm. If you want to keep your keyboard silent and vibration-free, you should go for foam. But, when you think of using PE foam, you need to consider 1mm thickness foam.
Q: Should I put foam on my keyboard?
Answer: If your keyboard vibrates and produces annoying noise, you should go for the foam to avoid these problems. You can also use the foam inside of the keyboard to avoid heat problems. I hope that you can understand.
So, What Should I Buy?
The keyboard indeed produces annoying noise and vibration, but it is also true that you can avoid these problems. Using the best foam for keyboard is one of the best solutions. But it is also tricky enough to find out the best one from a couple of products.
Most Popular Posts:
- 6 Best Keyboard for Minecraft PVP
- How to Choose the Right Mouse for Blender
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Butterfly Clicking
- How to Choose the Best Laptop for Tuning Cars
8 Best Monitor for RTX 3070 in September 2022 [Buyers Guide]
RTX 3070 is a powerful graphics card that comes from Nvidia. This graphic card is designed for gamers, and of course, the graphic cards are also used in professional areas. Well, you should consider...
Top 8 Best Monitor for RTX 3080 in June-2022 [Quality Reviews]
RTX 3080 is the latest graphic card that comes from Nvidia. But, Nvidia is not accepted all of the monitors; that's why you need to consider the best monitor for RTX 3080 graphic card....