Is your Toshiba laptop keyboard locked and doesn’t respond when you are typing or moving? Your mind may raise a question, how to unlock Toshiba laptop keyboard. Am I right? Well, your laptop keyboard may not work properly because of several reasons. But, I have 4 excellent easiest methods for you to solve the problem.
I would love to notify you whether your keyboard may break or not. If you think that your laptop keyboard physically breaks down, you need to repair it as soon as possible. Or, if you think that your laptop keyboard is perfect and not working, you can check out the following 4-methods to fix the issues.
How to Unlock Toshiba Laptop Keyboard?
Here are the 4 solutions you can try to reset the keyboard on a Toshiba laptop. Note, each of the methods comes with a practical answer. So, you can check out the following methods and choose your favorite one to fix the problem.
Method 1: Re-enable the Toshiba Laptop Keyboard
Sometimes accidentally, the keyboard is inactive. So, if you active or enable the keyboard, the problem should be fixed. Let’s check out the following section to fix the problem.
- Step 1:Open your computer control panel from the windows section. You can use windows 10/8/7.
- Step 2:To view the control panel items, you need to enter on it using a large or small icon.
- Step 3:To open it, you should click the “Device Manager”
- Step 4:After that, you need to double-click to expand the keyboard option.
- Step 5:Now, you need to find the arrow icon on your keyboard and right-click your keyboard to enable the device.
- Step 6:Hey! You enable your laptop. Check out that your laptop keyboard is working or responding properly.
Method 2: Uninstall the Keyboard Driver Pack
The driver indeed helps your laptop to work properly, but at the same time, it also harms lots of functions in your laptop. So, it would help if you uninstalled the keyboard driver pack so that you can understand whether the driver pack has any problem or not.
- Step 1:Open your computer control panel (suitable for 10/8/7 windows).
- Step 2:Click the large or small icon to view the control panel.
- Step 3:Open the “Device manager”
- Step 4:After that, use your mouse to double click to expand the keyboard option and then select uninstall.
- Step 5:Confirm the uninstall section.
- Step 6:After uninstalling your Toshiba laptop keyboard driver, it automatically shut down and opens. When the laptop opens, you may see that it is working fine.
Method 3 Update the Driver in Your Toshiba Laptop
When you uninstall the driver pack for the keyboard, the keyboard should be enabled and working fine. But, if you think that it is hassle enough for you and not working, you can update your driver pack. How?
- Step 1:Download the keyboard driver pack (You will get the driver pack online or offline)
- Step 2:If you download it online, then you need to set up or install it properly.
- Step 3:After that, restart your laptop.
- Step 4:Check out that your laptop keyboard is working.
Method 4: Modify Your Laptop Keyboard Setting
If the above three methods Toshiba laptop keyboard is not working on a startup for you, you need to try the last option. I strongly believe that this method is working for you. So, let’s check out the following steps.
- Step 1:If you use a Toshiba laptop keyboard not working on Windows 7, you can click the setting or control panel. Or, if you are using Windows 8/10, you need to click Start Button at the left bottom of your desktop.
- Step 2:Click access facility.
- Step 3:Now, click on the keyboard, or you can make the keyboard much easier (both windows 7 and windows 10).
- Step 4:After that, you should disable the function keys.
- Step 5:Finally, you can restart your laptop, and let’s see that your Toshiba laptop keyboard is unlocked and working.
How to Lock and Unlock Toshiba Laptop Keyboard?
Generally, a laptop keyboard comes option comes with unlock system so that the users can easily use the laptop. But, sometimes, the laptop keyboard becomes locked, and we need to unlock the keyboard. If you are a Toshiba and windows 10/8/7 user, you can check out the above section to lock or unlock the laptop keyboard.
According to my experience, the above 4 methods are truly working for Toshiba laptops. I think you can check out each of the steps and still use the method until the keyboard responds. I hope that you get your question how to open Toshiba laptop keyboard answer.
How to Open Toshiba Satellite Laptop Keyboard?
If you want to open the Toshiba Satellite laptop keyboard without any hassles, you need to complete a simple process. I will discuss the following steps to open your Toshiba Satellite laptop keyboard in detail.
- Step 1:First, press the “0” button with the power on button.
- Step 2:Now, you see that your laptop is opened. Note, try to press the 0 buttons until windows don’t come continuously.
- Step 3:After that, you will see two options you need to click factory default.
- Step 4:Enter the Windows Key.
- Step 5:Finally, the Satellite keyboard should be opened.
How to Open Toshiba Satellite C850 Laptop Keyboard?
Each of the Toshiba laptops are opening. Satellite laptop opening methods are the same. So, you can follow the above process to open your Toshiba Satellite C850 laptop keyboard simply. According to my experience, you never found any unknown steps to open the keyboard. If you find any problems, you may let me know the following comment box.
How to Unlock Keyboard on Toshiba Laptop Windows 7?
When you are a windows 7 user, that means you will find some different options to unlock the keyboard. But, most of the functions are the same. However, let’s check out the following steps to unlock your Toshiba laptop when you are using windows 7.
- Search the control panel in your research bar. After that, you need to open it and find out the keyboard option.
- If you find that your keyboard option is disabled, you need to enable it.
- Finally, you need to save changes and restart the laptop. Check out that your laptop keyboard is unlocked.
If you think that this method is not working for you, you can check out the above 4 methods, which are truly much better than others. I hope that you can understand whatever I say to you.
How to Turn Off Num Lock on Toshiba Laptop?
To work in the wrong way on your keyboard means you are using the wrong layout. You may also turn on the num lock system in which your laptop keyboard is not working. You just need to disable the num lock layout to fix the problem. Let’s check out the following steps to disable the num lock system.
- Step 1:Press Windows logo + R keys, you will see a box
- Step 2:You and type “OSK” will get a keyboard
- Step 3:Press “Option” on the keyboard, and you will get new pop-up functions.
- Step 4:Click the last stage “Turn on numic keypad” option.
- Step 5:Click the okay button at the very bottom button.
- Step 6:Finally, you turn off the num lock on your Toshiba laptop.
I hope that this section helps you a lot to disable or turn off the num lock on the Toshiba laptop. Are you still finding yourself puzzles? You let me know the following comment box.
I think the above 4 methods and other information help you a lot to answer your question how to unlock Toshiba laptop keyboard. Each of the above methods works for different people. It doesn’t matter which windows you use, such as 10/8/7. So, why are you delayed? Unlock your Toshiba keyboard to use the above methods.
Most Popular Posts:
- How to Activate Touchpad On Lenovo Laptop Windows 10
- Gaming Keyboard for Small Hands
- Keyboard for Streaming
8 Best Monitor for RTX 3070 in September 2022 [Buyers Guide]
RTX 3070 is a powerful graphics card that comes from Nvidia. This graphic card is designed for gamers, and of course, the graphic cards are also used in professional areas. Well, you should consider...
Top 8 Best Monitor for RTX 3080 in June-2022 [Quality Reviews]
RTX 3080 is the latest graphic card that comes from Nvidia. But, Nvidia is not accepted all of the monitors; that's why you need to consider the best monitor for RTX 3080 graphic card....