Like the other laptop, Lenovo always uses a build-in touchpad which you can use for an external mouse. It is easy to use, and most of the person find it comfortable. However, you may also fall a great problem when you find it locked or inactive on your laptop.
So, how to unlock touchpad on Lenovo laptop? It is tricky enough to answer your question in one word. However, you need to reinstall the touchpad driver and also need to activate the touchpad. Only these two things may unlock the touchpad on your Lenovo laptop.
As you know that you need to reinstall the driver and active the touchpad, you will get a detailed answer from the following article. It is easy to do because I provide you with each of the information steps by step to hassle-free get the best service.
How to Unlock Touchpad On Lenovo Laptop?
From this section, you need to do two things: reinstall the driver pack for the touchpad and activate the touchpad. So, let’s check out the following process step by step.
Reinstall the Driver
- Step 1: Please open your web browser and paste the following URL in your browser. http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/vn/en/DriversDownLoads/drivers_show_120.html
- Step 2: Click the “Download” button. After clicking the download button, you will get a pop-up SMS “I agree” Click it.
- Step 3: You need to double-click the EXE file and download it. After that, the driver wizard should open at the same time.
- Step 4: Finally, you see that Lenovo reinstalls the touchpad driver. If your touchpad is locked due to corruption, it should be unlocked.
I think that the above 4-steps are easier for you, and you may hassle-free reinstall the driver. The driver is always important to unlock the touchpad.
Active Laptop Touchpad
When I am going to putting a sticker on my laptop, I see that my touchpad is not working because of inactive. So, I followed the below steps to activate the touchpad without any hassles. So, let’s get started.
- Step 1: Hold on the windows logo key (right side of your hand) and press the R key to open the command box (windows logo + R key).
- Step 2: You should type the control mouse and press the enter button. The mouse control panel should be opened.
- Step 3: You need to click the “Device Setting” tab in this step.
- Step 4: After that, click the Lenovo touchpad on the device and click the Enable button to be activated.
- Step 5: Finally, click okay to save the changes.
Now, your touchpad is unlocked and activated. You can easily use your Lenovo laptop touchpad without any hassles.
How to Disable Touchpad On Lenovo Laptop Shortcut Key?
If you want to disable the touchpad which Lenovo laptop cursor not showingwith a shortcut key, you can check out the following section. The method is very easy to do. Note, when your laptop keyboard is working, you can check out the following method.
- Step 1: First of all, you need to search for a key on your laptop, such as a touchpad shortcut key, and enter it.
- Step 2: If you press this icon, the laptop touchpad will automatically start. Similarly, the touchpad will automatically disable when you press (such as F6, F8, or Fn+F6/F8/Delete).
- Step 3: If you think that the Lenovo touchpad is not disabled, you need to support Lenovo’s official website.
How to Activate Touchpad On Lenovo Laptop Windows 10?
The process is very simple to activate the touchpad on Lenovo laptop windows 10. Windows 10 nowadays is most common in several laptops. However, let’s check out the following steps to active your touchpad.
- Step 1: Using the search option, you need to find out touchpad control option
- Step 2: Open the touchpad option you will get the right side.
- Step 3: Check out that the touchpad is on. Turn off the touchpad to disable the touchpad. If you want to enable or active touchpad, keep it on.
- Step 4: Download the latest drivers from the above URL to follow the steps.
- Step 5: Scroll down to the bottom and select an additional setting option.
- Step 6: Now, you need to enable the touchpad option and click okay for changes to everything you do.
If you think this method is not working for you, you can check out the following simple steps to know how to activate touchpad on Lenovo laptop.
- Hold the windows logo and press logo key + 1.
- Type “Touchpad”
- Use the arrow key to get the list and scroll down.
How to Disable Touchpad On Lenovo Laptop Windows 8.1?
Are your windows 8.1 users and your laptop is Lenovo brand and facing the problem of disabling the touchpad? Then you are coming to the right place. However, you can follow the below steps to disable the touchpad.
- Step 1:First of all, you need to type the mouse in the windows search box and enter it.
- Step 2:Choose the last tab (Different drivers, different preset interface).
- Step 3:Now, you need to download the latest drivers for the touchpad, which you find in the above section.
- Step 4:After downloading and setting setup, you need to click “Apply” the change.
How to Disable Touchpad On Lenovo Laptop Windows 7?
Windows 7 function looks like the same interface in windows 8.1 in touchpad functions. So, you just need to complete the Windows 8.1 process to disable your touchpad on Lenovo windows 7. It is easy to do. You should find out the mouse control panel and the other functions you will get without any hassles. However, you will get detailed answers from the Microsoft website.
How to Unlock Touchpad On Lenovo G50 Laptop?
Every Lenovo laptop comes with the same method to unlock the touchpad. If you are a Lenovo G50 user, you may find out the right solution from the above section. First, you need to reinstall the driver pack for your laptop and then activate the touchpad.
On the other hand, I explain each step in detail to follow clearly. Are you still confused about unlocking the touchpad on the Lenovo G50 laptop? If yes, let me know the following comment box so that I can solve your problem as soon as possible.
How to Enable Touchpad On Lenovo Laptop Using Keyboard?
If you want to enable a touchpad on your Lenovo laptop using a keyboard, you can follow the shortcut key method to enable the touchpad. You just need to press the shortcut key on the touchpad icon; it automatically enables and starts to work the touchpad. To get further information, I would love to recommend you to check out the above sections.
I think this article is clear to you, and now you can easily enable or disable the Lenovo, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7 touchpads without any hassles. People asked this question how to unlock touchpad on Lenovo laptop” because their Lenovo laptop touchpad is not working or other issues. So, I would love to recommend you to check out the above method to get a solid experience.
Most Popular Posts:
8 Best Monitor for RTX 3070 in September 2022 [Buyers Guide]
RTX 3070 is a powerful graphics card that comes from Nvidia. This graphic card is designed for gamers, and of course, the graphic cards are also used in professional areas. Well, you should consider...
Top 8 Best Monitor for RTX 3080 in June-2022 [Quality Reviews]
RTX 3080 is the latest graphic card that comes from Nvidia. But, Nvidia is not accepted all of the monitors; that's why you need to consider the best monitor for RTX 3080 graphic card....